Read on your Language

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About Me----Mikasha...

Take some information regarding Sharad Kafle "Mikasha".


This is My photograph taken in 2010 A.D. when i was studying in Grade 10.

At First:
My name in reality is Sharad Kafle followed by "Mikasha" as nickname. http://mymikasha.blogspot.com/ is my first blog/webpage published ever. I have published this page in order to give in quick information regarding the various events that takes place in day to day life.

My Current:
I am the student of Grade 10. Since I am studying in Grade 10 of Nepali Government I have to make myself prepared from the IRON GATE (SLC Examination). Due to which I have not given much more emphasis of this page though I desire.

My Other E-Address.
Furthermore, I have involved myself in the another social networking blog provider OPERA where I have created another page as this with the address http://my.opera.com/mikasha There are something in that page which I have not involved here so this can be another important page in Internet from where my friends can absorb more and more knowledge.

AIM in My Life:
While talking about my Aim, To be a great Leader of the nation/world is my ultimate aim. It is beacause I am serious regarding the political instability of my Nation.

Hobbies:
I like myself to enjoy the blog and other social networking sites as well as to extract more and more information from the world of Internet.


Thank You!

It's all for now. More updates will be given later in the days to come.

2 comments:

  1. Well done!
    You are doing well as according to my hope. May other learn something from you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. La babaal 6 hero...aaba ta engineering padne bhaisakyou ni ta ,,,why still grade 10,,,in your introduction

    ReplyDelete

Have Your Say !

--> Anonymous Comments will not be addressed, so put your name before commenting !

Mikasha's Search Engiene